Language :: Portuguese Chinese Japanese
Welcome to The TOFFEE Project
The TOFFEE Project is a collection of Linux based open-source projects and its associated research.
- TOFFEE - WAN Optimization
- TOFFEE-DataCenter - Server and Data-Center WAN Optimization
- TOFFEE-Mocha - WAN Emulator
- TOFFEE-Fudge - Network Packet Generator
- TOFFEE-Butterscotch - Save and Optimize your Internet/WAN bandwidth
- TOFFEE-SoftServer - pre-installed and pre-customized software VMs for general, research and for production use
- TrueBench - multi-platform hardware/CPU benchmarking
- The Linux Channel - Linux and Open-Source research video channel
- The FreeBSD Channel - FreeBSD and Open-Source research video channel
Why TOFFEE ?
- you are a product-manufacturer/OEM ?
- you want to build your own WAN Optimization product range or appliance(s) ?
- or you want to incorporate WAN Optimization feature in your existing product range or appliance(s) ?
- you are looking for a complete suite, research, knowledge, all essential tools, eco-system and know-how to tap into world's best WAN Optimization Network Stack and the platform ?
- TOFFEE Data-Center Big picture and Overview: Download PDF
- million possibilities and with million opportunities
- ... what is your Highest Possibility ?
Understanding The TOFFEE Project - Ecosystem and the Big-picture:
Before you explore the same, here is the ecosystem of the overall The TOFFEE Project.
The main objective is to achieve network optimization by various means in various situations (real-world use-cases), however, unlike other open-source projects, The TOFFEE Project
is not just one project/source-code. It has a broad vision and a long term focus.
It is the entire ecosystem comprising various components like research, required tools (some are self-made like TOFFEE-Mocha), study/education,
and so on. On top of this robust platform, the end individual components are made such as: TOFFEE, TOFFEE-DataCenter and so on.
The word The TOFFEE Project literally refers to this vision, ecosystem and the big-picture.