HOME 》 The TOFFEE Project :: Contact Author :: Kiran Kankipati
My contact email: [email protected]
I work as an Independent Consulting Solutions and Product Architect. I consult various tech companies across the world especially startups who are into cutting edge challenging research tech.
- Has more than 16 years of Datacom, R&D, and product architecture/development expertise.
- work closely with CEOs/CTOs/product-architects and assist in complete product life cycle, strategy and so on
- more than a decade of experience in WAN Optimization, Deep-space and Satellite Network technologies.
- SDN and Cloud Orchestration, Hypervisor tuning and optimization
- Founded TrafficSqueezer (in the year 2006) an open-source WAN Optimization network stack.
* TOFFEE (or The TOFFEE Project research) is a fork of TrafficSqueezer. For more details: Why TOFFEE is forked from TrafficSqueezer
- Founded The Linux Channel an Youtube Linux channel for advance Linux users, systems and network software programmers and tech enthusiasts.
- Besides things I am interested and currently engaged on:
* Sustainable living
* researching green technologies, going off-grid, micro-power generation for powering Wireless nodes and satellite/deep-space communication
* collecting music instruments, fountain pens, art and music
As an Independent Consulting Architect I offer consultation services such as:
- Software development, software/product planning, architecture, evaluation, research, integration and porting services
- 3rd party review, refinements of existing vendor IP (intellectual property)
- Product analysis, planning, research and product life-cycle support
- Startups: mentoring, vision and strategy
- Corporate Training sessions
- Paid support/consultation (such as TOFFEE/TOFFEE-DataCenter, etc)
and currently I serve:
- as a mentor, advisor for many stealth mode companies and start-ups across the world
- top management advisory/consultant - for CEOs/CTOs and members of board and investors
- product architect/design, feasibility, research, life-cycle, etc
TOFFEE/TOFFEE-DataCenter - Paid Support/Consultation - FAQ: HERE
Some of the companies worked/served in the past:
- Cavium, Inc. - semiconductor company based in San Jose, California specializing in ARM-based and MIPS-based network, video and security processors and SoCs.
- MontaVista Software - acquired by Cavium, Inc. leader in embedded Linux commercialization, develops embedded Linux system software, development tools, and related software.
- Doublefish Solutions - an IT enabled services and research firm
- Akamai Technologies, Inc. - world's leading content delivery network (CDN) services provider for media and software delivery, and cloud security solutions.
- TATA ELXSI - an Indian design company and a part of the Tata Group. It provides design and technology services for product engineering and solutions across industries including broadcast, communications, and automotive.
- Pace plc - a British company who developed set-top boxes, advanced residential gateways, software and services for the pay-TV and broadband services industry. Pace's customers included cable, telco, satellite and IPTV operators. Pace is now a part of ARRIS. ARRIS International plc.
- Accton Technology Corporation - a company in Taiwan that principally engages in the research, development, manufacture and distribution of Ethernet switches, wireless local area network (WLAN) products and Internet access products.
- Bivio Networks, Inc. - Award-winning, high-performance Cyber Security Application Platforms for superior network intelligence and cyber defense.
- World Wide Packets, Inc. - a carrier Ethernet company (in 2008 acquired by Ciena Corporation)
- Comodo Group, Inc - leading SSL Provider offers Free Antivirus, Internet Security, Firewall, Endpoint Security and other PC Security software for Windows & all OS.
|💎 TOFFEE-MOCHA new bootable ISO:||Download|
|💎 TOFFEE Data-Center Big picture and Overview:||Download PDF|
Featured Educational Video:
Research :: Optimization of network data (WAN Optimization) at various levels:
Learn Linux Systems Software and Kernel Programming:
Hardware Compression and Decompression Accelerator Cards:
TOFFEE-DataCenter on a Dell Server - Intel Xeon E5645 CPU: